The American Red Cross

First Step

From the NY Times
Embattled Head of FEMA Said to Have Resigned His Post
By CHRISTINE HAUSER, September 12, 2005

The head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Michael D. Brown, resigned today from his post, a news agency reported, less than a week after he was removed from the day-to-day management of the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Read more...
Keywords: government, FEMA,

Comments: 5

Blogger db said...

tes test test

test

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of testing going on here :)
~K

Blogger db said...

test again

Blogger db said...

Thanks for posting another comment! You actually helped me discover a formatting flaw... :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I am here for ;)
You have been a busy guy.
Actually, I love the dual sidebars. I have been wanting to do that on my blog for ages and wasn't sure of the layout needed. I was looking at the code for yours and now I may actually get around to doing mine :)
~K

Home | STATS:  | Site Feed |  | UPDATED:

© 2005 DBM All rights reserved.